Friday, April 10, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to ThreeGents.

My name is Alexander (that's me looking all happy and stuff up above). I decided to start this blog because I needed a creative outlet.

My life revolves around three things: marriage, baby, job. Sprinkle in some family drama from time-to-time and a bit of traffic in the morning and you have the whole picture. I would like to think that I am more interesting than that, and that is what I hope to explore in this blog.

We'll see how it goes...

In future posts we will:

introduce the other contributors

find stuff to spend money on

share photos and videos

share our opinions on everything (cars, gadgets, current events, etc...)

and most importantly, have some fun.

1 comment:

  1. I think the dude on the left in your banner is my dead grandmother.

    ReplyDelete